Ironing is one of those jobs we love to hate.
But if you really want your clothes to look good, your sheets to have that fresh feeling, or your table linen to have a crisp and professional finish to them, ironing is one of those tasks in life that has to be done.
Having a whole pile of ironing piling up in the house isn’t any good for your sanity or the people who need the clothes to wear. If you have a busy lifestyle or run a business then you’ll need that ironing completed fast and reliably every single time.
Ironing might be a job you avoid or find a chore – but we love it!
We iron ANYTHING!
From your weekly bundle of work shirts, to your domestic ironing pile, right up to towels, bedding, and table linen for B&Bs, hotels, and restaurants – we can do it all.
We’ve been servicing the Reading area for years!
Our experienced staff make short work of your ironing - and the professional equipment we use makes sure we get the best possible results each and every time.
What do we iron?
- Table linen
- Handkerchiefs and underwear if you want.
… EVERYTHING! If you can iron it, we’ll do it for you.
Ironing Delivery and Collection in Reading
We also try to give you a 24 hour turnaround in the Reading area unless we’re exceptionally busy.
Some smaller orders can even be done with our same day service or while you wait.
Our delivery and collection times for all our services are:
- Monday collection - We collect in Henley-on-Thames and surrounding villages onMonday mornings and then work in Burghfield in the afternoon.
Delivered back: Middle of the day on Tuesday.
- Tuesday collection - At 6.30am on Tuesdays our driver leaves the shop to coverSpencer’s Wood, Arborfield, Wokingham, Winnersh, Shinfield, and Earley.
Delivered back: Tuesday evenings.
- Wednesday collection - On Wednesday our driver leaves at 8am to collect from Pangbourne, Whitchurch, Basildon, Aldworth, and the villages west of our shop.
Delivered back: Wednesday afternoons or Thursday.
- Daily collection - We also collect and deliver daily in Caversham and Tilehurst. Our turnaround is a guaranteed for 24 hours (iron only), but obviously laundry may take longer, especially if items can’t be tumble dried.
Ironing done professionally is just better…
It’s been said before by many of our customers that they can iron perfectly well. The difference is that when they iron it, it becomes crumpled and creased at the end of the day, whereas when we do it, it’s still crisp!
For a fast and professional ironing service with a collection and delivery you can reply on, contact us now and we’ll pick up your ironing pile and magically deliver it back to you. It’ll be fresh and pressed in no time.
Hate ironing? Pass it to us – we love it!
To arrange your collection please contact us now or call us on 0118 942 2200.